Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Struggle to Survive!


Hi folks! Good day to you all! This is my first time about blogging. I'm just recently resign to my current job as Sales & Marketing because I wanted to take care of my baby 24/7 but lately I realize that my hubby's income is not enough for our daily expenses especially that my baby is just so small. What we did is we sell ice, ice water, medicine (for over the counter only), pay-phone and plan to put-up a small sari-sari store soon if God's will. Before, we already saved our sales/income & through of this, we were able to buy some basic needs for our baby like her breakfast, snacks & even milk. And this is really a great help for us, So folks, there's a lot of ways to earn money but all you need is to be hard-working & courteous in everything that you do but most of all have faith in God. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment