Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Health Condition

I was informed by mom thru text just this afternoon that our neighbor from our province, who is a politician was stroked and now in comatose. My sister & brother in-law visited now in the exclusive hospital in the Queen City of the South, Cebu City because of their Godparent who was confined. Maybe one of the reason is over-fatigue, the El-NiƱo the weather now is so hot maybe from heat stoke and or diabetes. Thats why my mom always reminds me that I should have to check my health condition promptly because after I gave birth my blood pressure now is in the border line for high blood and sometimes I feel like I'm dizzy and sometimes also its really hard for me to take a deep breath or inhale/ exhale my heart is aching. I am very thankful to my brother who is now in Canada because last December when he went home here in Phil. he gave me a wrist blood pressure monitor. I can now easily use and check my blood pressure everytime I want to monitor. Its very useful & ideal for home use. But it should enable a physician to evaluate the status of a patient's blood pressure. Many factors such as physical activity, anxiety or the time of day, can influence your blood pressure. Blood pressure is typically low in the morning and increases from the afternoon to the evening. It is lower in the summer and higher in the winter. So folks we should always remember the sayings that Health is Wealth!
Thanks for reading!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment