Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I feel so Bad"

I feel so bad yesterday night because were living here in a compound and the backside houses of our place is like a squatter area and there's two girls here like to standby outside at night which is in-front of our room since the summer started, everytime we're about to sleep late at night they are so noisy, i hear them laughing, sharing their whereabouts, calling any other person who's just going to their home to make something to talk about. The past few days i already try to talk to them to transfer into another place which is near to their house but for the following days they get back again in-front of our room that's why yesterday night i feel so bad for them and what i did is I bang the glass window for them to recognize that they are disturbing us while we sleep. I murmured some words for them to hear that I get so angry. And now I want to talk to their parents to try to scold this two ladies if they will come back again late at night and standby in-front again in our room because we already suffer many sleepless nights because of them. Huh!!! So disgusting and cheap girls... Sorry for that words but I am just expressing what I feel...

0 comments:

Post a Comment