Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Hometown Batuan!

I'm planning to go home nextweek to the place i love because I want to have more peace of mind, relaxation (stress free) and to attend the birthday of my dearest mom "Mama Azon" this coming June 12 ( Independence Day), I miss her so much and all my family circle most especially my Papa who passed away last december . This town "Batuan, Bohol"  is the place where i grew-up happily and a lot of memories that has been treasured and to reminish. By the way, Batuan is just a very small town with 15 barangays only. If you are not so familiar and if you will pass by in our town coming from the City of Tagbilaran going to Carmen where the famous Chocolate Hills is, you will just miss Batuan because u will not recognize our place from Bilar & Batuan  boundary to Carmen, maybe it takes 5 minutes only. So, mostly pass byers are wondering why Batuan is just a very small but it is well known because we have a Miraculous Sto. NiƱo Shrine, Makapiko Bridge and a very good people with a kindhearted, respectful and hardworking person. I really love Batuan-the place, the nature and the people!!! Godspeed!  
    

1 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

Looking forward for a good and perfect relaxation moment with your family sis. Advance happy bday to Mommy Azon...

God speed with Lj and Ryan. Hope everything will in place!

Post a Comment