Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

My Niece Cj on her 7th Birthday

Hello guys, I've been in Pampanga yesterday with my hubby & my baby Lj to attend the 7th birthday of niece Criscel Joy a.k.a  CJ, She is the daughter of my brother Joy & my sister-in-law Maricel both of them are eldest daughter & son. When CJ was born she is the first or eldest grand daughter of both family sides also of Tiamzon & Estillore family,  that's why everybody really focus on her attention during she's still a baby until now as she grows-up especially that she is a good girl, a smart & entertaining "a bibo" kid. I remember the time when she was still going to prep. I always go to their house just to be with her even if I'm very tired from work, then when I arrive from their house she right away requested me to play with her or mostly we do dancing and I'm really enjoying it because her parents watching us laughing so hard to our dance steps. And by the way,I never forget this, she is the one who told my brother that I have already bf at the time...my hubby now... lol... Hopefully as she grows, I wish her all the best in life especially good health always & to be obedient child to her parents & God fearing person... I love you so much baby Cj.. More b-days to come & God Bless & guide you always. Take good care!!! Mwahhh!

1 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

Happy bday to Cj. May the GOOD Lord be with her as she grow up!

Sis, suspag tulog na si Ver ako nasad sa pc hahah... basin next week na nako nag bag o kay dili mahimo ni mura ko gigukod sa langaw.

Gabie 4am nako natug kay nag apas! How'sLJ hope all went fine. Catch you up online.

Post a Comment