Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Thanks God for the Rain!

This afternoon is the 3rd heavy rainfalls since summer and most of us is very happy for this shower blessings from up above what I did was I take a bath from the rain even if its already late in the afternoon and its my 3rd time taking a bath for this day, I really feel the big raindrops falling on my body & I enjoyed so much as I walked along the street with my neighborhood & with their kids because for the past month we're experiencing the El NiƱo Phenomenon and through of that we suffered the very hot weather, rotating brown-outs because the water dam is empty so the hydroelectric power plant has been paralyze & in other places  theres no supply  water flowing from their faucet so they're just relying on the rationing from the Manila Water truck. So we always pray for this rain and thanks God he hear our prayers, I know most of all people here especially the farmers are now very much happy too. Praise God!!! Thanks for reading.... Godspeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment