Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hot Summer!!!

Hello guys... Today is a great summer day for my baby Louraine because we take time to go to park somewhere here in Pasig together with my friend Cecille & my sister-in-law Rochelle. My daughter is very happy as she watch the turtles, coi fish & different kinds of animals especially the ostrich but she enjoyed so much in the pool even if its very hot summer day because its her first time swimming in the pool... I'm really touch for her watching with a very nice smile and playing in the water I can't express my feelings how happy I am for my daughter. Thanks for reading! God Bless You!!!

2 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

nice for LJ sis.... good mommy bonding! looking forwar for my baby in time hehehe...

Lot said...

hello sis thanks, am looking forward also for ur bb's sis in GODs perfect time.
Mishuew :) and God Bless!

Post a Comment