Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

"My Bestfriend Anne Bday"

Hello guys, Today is the Birthday my dearest bestfriend Annie. I wish her all the best in life especially good health always. We've been together for many years through laughters & tears that's why I really treasure our friendship. She's the only one that I can lean on and whom I can share with all my personal life (private & public). Now that we're both married & were far from each other, we still continue our communication and the friendship that we had. I'm happy for you sis and for what you are right now & I thanks the Lord because he gave a friend like YOU. To you sis... Salamat kaau sa tanan2x! and Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!! God Bless you more abundantly!

1 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

Oh boy! did not expect this sistah... I am so touched by touched... thanks so much for this wonderful gift. You are such a lovely sister over and ever!

What a pix looks like a virgin! Touched for the very 1st time... hahaha.. I love this pix! Those days...

Sis, I am so thankful for you too sissy. Hope the friendship that we build will last last forever.

I love you... keep in touch. Mwah!

Post a Comment